|Wentworth by the Sea Marriott Hotel & Spa
588 Wentworth Road
New Castle, NH 03854
Planning your leisure trip and learning more about us is easier than ever. You may contact our friendly, knowledgeable guest room reservation staff by calling us toll free at 1-866-240-6313 any time of day.
Group travel, meeting, conference, social and wedding inquirers may contact us online or speak with our Sales and Catering Executives by telephone at 603-422-7322.
Directions to Portsmouth by Air, Land and Sea
The Wentworth is located less than an hour north of Boston's Logan Airport, and 45 minutes from Portland (ME) Jetport and Manchester (NH) Airport.
Manchester Regional Airport is Northern New England's largest commercial airport and offers convenient non-stop and direct service from most major US cities.
Pease International Airport is located 10 minutes away in Portsmouth, NH and provides excellent general aviation service for private aircraft and charters, and non-stop commercial service.
From The East (Directions by Sea)
Contact the Wentworth Marina in advance of your trip on 603-433-5050 or on our working channel VHF 71 for nautical directions and arrange docking privileges.
Arriving guests please note: The Sagamore bridge on Route 1 is CLOSED. This route leads from the town Portsmouth to Wentworth by the Sea. Please use the alternative route listed below to the hotel.
- Take Exit 3 off of I-95 North or Exit 3B off I-95 South.
- Take a right on to Route 33 East
- From I-95 North take a right at the 4th set of lights or from I-95 South take a right at the 6th set of lights onto Peverly Hill Road (not marked, there will be a baseball field on your left and a cemetery on your right.) Continue through two sets of traffic lights; Peverly Hill Road will become Elwyn Road.
- At traffic circle, take the third exit onto Route 1A North
- Take a right onto Route 1B; there will be a large Wentworth by the Sea Hotel sign on the right
- Continue 1 mile on Route 1B past the Country Club. The Wentworth by the Sea Hotel is just over the bridge, on the right.